viernes, 23 de octubre de 2020

An event in the past

This experience happened in the Winter of 2019, in July. Me with 2 friends, We organize, plan and go to the National Park “Huerquehue”, which is located in the region of the Araucanía, near the city of Pucón.


The 3 of us really wanted to meet this National Park in Winter, because, We knew this Park in the summer of 2018. We had a unique and unmatched experience, where volunteer work was carried out inside this protected wild area and We was promoting care for the environment and contributing with “a grain of sand” to conservation.


Furthermore, this National Park in the Winter is very beautiful, because, It has a completely different beauty from summer, mainly for the season’s snow.

When We arrived in Huerquehue with my friends. We were talking with the Forest Ranger to be able to enter and enjoy the National Park.

We began the trekking; our great adventure was approaching to the Frozen Lake that was at approximately 1:30 hrs. In the first moments of the trekking it was raining and snowing a lot. It was an experience with a lot of energy, sensations, joy and with a very pleasant company. However, when there were about 20 minutes left to reach the lake. I began to feel an intense cold on my feet, and I was scared. Therefore, I went down the track very fast, while I was trying to generate heat in my body and feet.


When I got to a place without snow, I started to feel the toes of my feet and the fright gradually subsided.

It was an experience that had everything. It was a very beautiful, but it was not possible to reach the goal. Quickly I will return and enjoy the beauty and the Frozen lake of this wonderful place.

8 comentarios:

  1. The Andean Araucania is a beautiful place, I would love to know the araucaria forests or some snowy forest, and better if it is with great friends.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Always is great to go on vacation with friends.
    The place looks awesome, but maybe too cold for me.
    What a funny snowman, I like his mouth made of leaf , I supposed or Is it a piece of an apple ?

    ResponderBorrar
  3. wow, I like your post. In summer of 2018, I went to PN Huerquehue with my friends too but I never have been on winter. I like your pics and the story. I like your snowman

    ResponderBorrar
  4. woow! I find the place beautiful and I am very happy that you have lived that experience, I hope one day to be able to visit it!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. seems like you had a lot of fun ! snow is very beautiful and the energy you must have felt, crazy, next time wear warm clothes so you can achive your goal

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Wow, it looks amazing, i wolud like to have the money to visit those places, by the moment im saving money doing some chores at home and some deliveries also, haha xD

    ResponderBorrar
  7. What a beautiful place !! I would love to visit the park in winter

    ResponderBorrar
  8. wow, I want to know that place, it is always fun to travel and much better if it is with friends

    ResponderBorrar

My last camp VTP

Hello, today I will tell you a story that happened about two years ago. To start this story, I Will tell you that I was participating for 3 ...