Brazil,
"Visit and Love us"
When I met this country, it was mainly there for a study purpose,
because I studied thanks
to a scholarship at the University of São Paulo. With
the passage of time, I began to meet and
discover this country and its people.
I was totally amazed by the richness of its culture, language, and
history. Brazil has
many places, all of them are astonishing and
full of knowledge. It has a very extensive cultural and natural heritage due to
its large territory, being the 5th largest country in the world with 8.5
million km2.
In
January, at the beginning of this year, I arrived in
Brazil and traveled a little for its cities. Due to the Covid-19, I was locked
down in the city for two months. There were no flights to return to Chile, and I even had to
cancel different trips which I had planned to see new cities and places in Brazil.
Nevertheless, If I had the chance to go again. I would like to
visit some of the many places, such as beaches, cities, architectural displays, such as the iconic ‘Christ
Redeemer statue’ and Pão de Açucar in Rio
de Janeiro, among others.
However, the place that I
would like to visit in Brazil the most
is The Amazon and The National Park "Chapada Diamantina" which
is a very interesting and magical place with a waterfall, long rivers, mountains,
and such others. Furthermore,
this National
Park has celebrated places and routes, such
as, Cachoeria de Fumaça, Poço Encantado, Morro do Pai Inacio, Gruta da
Pratinha, Grutal Azul e Gruta Lapa Doce. I would love to meet those places
as soon as possible.
What do you think? Would these places in Brazil be among your "favorite places"? I hope you are well! I will be waiting for your comments. Warm regards.




I also want to know the Amazon and collect plants and observe its fauna, that place is really crazy
ResponderBorrarThe chapada diamantina looks amazing,i also like brazil has so much green areas and biodiversity. I hope someday i can go fishing to the amazonas and it would be interesting to talk with the people over there.
ResponderBorrarBrasil is so amazing, I would love to go to Brasil and sightseeing all over the country, also I would love trekking in the National Parks.
ResponderBorrarYo bro, nice writing! Brazil seems pretty neat indeed, the Amazon Rainforest it is a very cool place to go, I definitely recommend you to go
ResponderBorrar
ResponderBorraramazing the opportunity you had to study in another country
The photos are great! I have thought of Brasil as one of the places i should go first because of the beautiful landscapes and people.
ResponderBorrar